If you have been reading this blog lately, you should have a random idea of just how much I was looking forward to having these two spring break days. I couldn’t wait. I had plans. I wanted to hole up in my craft room, coming out only to use the restroom, get something to drink, possibly feed my family, and maybe some sleep. So far that plan is NOT happening. Today’s agenda so far
- Get up early and get ready to head to the grocery stores. Yes 2 different ones
- Purchase Groceries.
- Come home put groceries away and pick up some in the living room. The cat knocked a bunch of stuff down last night.
- Create an agenda for tonight’s Creative Arts meeting for the county fair. (New position for me, I am now the chairperson).
- Finished reading a book, yippie
- Eat lunch
- Grade student’s projects. Quarter grades are due on Monday when we go back. I was able to get about 1/2 of the projects graded. That is all I brought home, couldn’t carry anymore, will switch them out tomorrow morning when I head into to church to drop off a meal for our pastor and his wife. Part of a meal train.
- Finally made it into the craft room. No crafting for me, instead I was able to get some things organised and put away. Even when I am cleaning that room, I am able to relax. Something about being able to listen to the music I like, surrounded by crafty good things, that helps me to relax and settle down.
- Came out to make supper.
- Now I eating supper and typing this blog post at the same time.
- Need to leave in about 45 minutes for my meeting. Thankfully it is usually only about an hour meeting, so I should be home in time to prep for supper tomorrow night. I want to get as much done as possible so I can get the meal taken out early in the morning and then head to Walmart and the storage unit.
Even though I didn’t get any crafty time done, I do feel like I have had a productive day.