After making it halfway through my spring break week, I am able to cross off a few things from my Graduation To Do list that was posted earlier.
Guest sign in book Card box
- Drama album
- Volleyball album
- Basketball album
Freshman album Sophomore album
- Junior album
- Senior album
Baby album Preschool album
- grade school albums
Middle school albums Baby album Preschool album 300 mints made (Kristen can do this while on break)March 27
- Congrats banner
- Cards for her and all of the other friends graduating
- Early years display board (Kristen can work on)
- Kindergarten-8th-grade display board (Kristen can work on)
- High school display board (Kristen can work on)
- 4-H display board (Kristen can work on)
- Brownie Mortar board cakes
Open house invitation designed(will order mid-April)
- Guest List created (Kristen can do this while on break this week.)
- Senior Picture book made and ordered
I’m done and I’m starting posters made for the photo shoot. April 4 Party SignsApril 4 Leave advice address an envelope
I am making progress, just not as fast as I wanted to this week. Instead, I have spent some time cleaning and organizing my many things including my craft room. Nothing like not being able to find something that helps you decide to clean something.
I have also spent time diffusing oils in an effort to get completely over this respiratory crud that my family has been fighting. I am finally feeling about 95%.