Today begins a new year. For many, they see this as a chance to make changes and create a new them. I have stopped making resolutions instead I make goals and I try to make goals that are reachable. A few of my goals for the next year.
- Read 110 books (I read 113 in 2018) ( a few of my reads for January)
- Create 365 scrapbooking layouts (this has been a goal for years and I finally made it in 2018)
- Update this blog more. I am hoping to actually get at least one entry per week. If I want my students to be writing, I need to write also.
- Create and craft more. I would love to be on top of things and actually give a few made from the heart gifts this next year
- Use the cards that I make. I started this last year and didn’t do too bad, hoping to do even better this next year.
- I want to try new vegetables and find new ways of making some of my favorites. An example is I love asparagus but it seems like I almost always just steam it. I know that there are more ways to prepare this than just steaming.
- Going along with the last goal, I would also like to try some new and unusual fruits (I have heard about a fruit called Dragon Fruit, would love to try this)
- Continue to work on decluttering. It is amazing how much junk 4 people can accumulate.
- Continue to work on paying off bills. That would be easier if things didn’t keep breaking.
Who knows I may add a few more goals to this list or even change the goals around.
So what are some of your goals or resolutions?