Must say this has been an interesting day.
- DD2 fell down the steps when feeding the cats this morning
- Good note from the sub, wasn’t expecting that. All kids were good yesterday.
- Students actually discovered that it wasn’t that hard to use the scholarly research sites instead of google.
- Maybe I am finally getting through to them
- DD2 finds out she was student of the month.
- Call from athletic trainer, DD2 fell during variety show practice and hurt her knee.
- Found out DD2 fell down the stairs at school also.
- Tried a new food for supper that was a hit.
- DD2 will be okay, thankfully the athletic trainer brought extra ice bags home with him
- Now to treat my cold with a oil treatment
- Ending the night with some down time in my craft room.
Over all just another Typical day in the life of Mrs. Flathers.