I have been thinking lately about creating a bucket list. Making a list of places I would love to visit or things I would love to do and or experience. It just seems like when you are in the midwest there just isn’t the proximity to different things. Maybe if I actually take the time to make a list I will have a better chance of accomplishing at least a few of these items. The start of my lists….
Places I want to Visit
- Grand Canyon
- Yellowstone National Park
- New York, both the city and the state
- Washington D.C.
- I would love to go back to Portland Oregan and take the time to explore the area more
Things I would like to do?
- Thinking I might want to run (okay walk) in a town run.
- Either get a second Masters or get my PhD.
Leaving the lists open so that I can continue to add to them.
So what is on your Bucket list?