On today’s blog for one of my favorite authors (okay, I have lots of favorite authors, I can’t help it), she did a blog post consisting of her summer plans. I decided that this was a good idea, so I am
stealing I mean borrowing her idea.
So for your reading pleasure ( or if you need help falling asleep) here is my list
- Read 30 books.
- Scrapbook 82 2 page layouts. More would be better as I want to catch up on what I haven’t done this year so far.
- Create the first two units for each of my classes in Canvas (4 different preps, so 8 units altogether).
- Get basement cleaned out.
- Take a fun, family, day trip somewhere within a couple hours drive from our place.
- Find at least 10-15 mentor texts for the next school year.
- Take an online course for grad credit
- Learn how to use photoshop elements
- Write more (okay, begin writing)