- Somehow getting up and ready to go on a Monday when I was on the go all weekend just seems so much harder.
- Nothing like walking into my classroom and discovering that the room has been re-arranged by a group that was using it over the weekend and promised to put the rooms back together. Hmm, not so much.
- Emails from students parents regarding students inability to finish a project that was due a week ago. Come on people your students are in high school, encourage them to talk to the teacher on their own first.
- Students that are a no show for their detention that is over a week old, because they had to keep rescheduling. Time to take it to the office.
- Students that refuse to ever work and are always telling you that they don’t have homework during their study hall. Wondering why you even need to be in this class.
- Recreating a document that you know you had and used last year, but can’t find it on the computer
- Covering for the math teacher that gets to spend the day outside watching students run in a circle on a really beautiful day.
Maybe it would be much easier to jump into the work week, if we could kind of ease into it, instead of jumping in full force on a Monday morning.